CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Style of The Day

I gave Nico a haircut tonight with my J.A. Henckels kitchen shears. If you ask me, my work was Shear Genius. Will post pics tomorrow as I feel lazy (read: buzzed) on this Thursday evening with a long night of fun (read: pina colada making and My fav night of TV ever reruns while R sleeps on couch with hot pack on his hip.) Nico looks smaller now but cuter than ever. He is sleeping from all the excitement. He was getting super scruffy and now I will have to scrounge tomorrow to see if I have any good documentation so like, 3 people can read this. I digress, it's not the time to beat up on the self, especially not after achieving Shear Genius results on my first tiny dog and kitchen shears haircut. Only in this case, I would consider the cut a success just b/c no one got cut. Okay, I think it's time for a self -inflicted blogging restriction. As in, "friends don't let friends blog buzzed."
Goodnight Blogosphere...Goodnight Web...Goodnight Twitter...Goodnight Head...

Have a happy hot and humid Miami evening all!

0 comments: