CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Shear Genius:My Dog Edition Con't





This morning Reigna got a haircut. Because Nico didn't have too many left and someone in my house was still feeling pretty scissor happy... No idea who. And then the clippers came out. Reigna is in heaven because she feels fifty pounds lighter (and probably is) but she looks a mess. Who the hell put all those holes in her fur? And who cut Nico's whiskers off while I'm at it and gave him two near bald spots? I think it was Snarky Charlie. He snuck in my house and rocked those clippers......
I also solved a huge mystery of the dog kind, which was "Who is making these wet spots on the couch and why?" It's Lucky and it's because he is enthusiastically licking his A hole all over my pottery barn...
.The rest of this blog is a photo essay because a picture is worth a thousand haircut descriptions.....

0 comments: