CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Randy Pauch - You get my 99th Post- I heart you!

Randy Pauch, the amazingly inspiring youtube sensation and Carnegie Mellon professor who wrote and gave "The Last Lecture" crossed over to the other side of things today. Good Luck Randy! I would say may the force be with you, but it's clear it already is. Much sympathy to his wife and children who will not get to see him for a while.... I can't imagine losing a man like that... But then again, to have a man like that in your life, as a father, in your blood... That would be pretty freaking amazing.... He lived for over 2 years with a cancer that kills most within a month or two... I attribute that wholly to his rockin' attitude... Randy, you inspired and continue to inspire me to write and be who I am...You will always rock!

My fav Randy Pauch quote " The walls are not there to keep you from getting what you want. The walls are there for the other people - the ones who don't want it bad enough...."

0 comments: