CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fancast.com! YAY for TV fans everywhere


Guess what everyone? Come in from the pool and power up that laptop because I'm about to share the greatest thing to happen to Summer Television since Reality TV. It's called fancast.com
and while it doesn't have nearly as many shows as ITunes, it's free and doesn't require harddrive clogging downloading like Limewire or any other one of those shmageegies I can't quite figure out. BTW I managed to find some S4 entourage ( which I mostly missed) on Limewire once then couldn't figure out how to watch them. That was the end of that. While Entourage is not on fancast.com yet, I bet it will be soon. Today I watched some Epi's of the Hills, getting ready for the new season in a couple of weeks. G*D was it weird to see pre nose job and pre spencer Heidi. It's like from before she became a Stepford Wife! Seriously. Or just a Stepford Social Climber. And I am also 100% sure Spencer is gay. Who's with me?

0 comments: