CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

BohoPoet Girl Goes Meme While Decorating the Chrismukkah Tree ( More About That Tomorrow)

I have never done a Meme before,but Tere of A Mom, a Blog, and the Life in Between does them all the time so I decide to copy the lastest one and fill it in for tonight's post.

I consider googling it so I can get the exact origin of the phrase. I mean is it because it's about Me Me? Or a Memoir about Me? Me Memories? Off to googlesearch now.
HUH AND WTF?
"The lack of a consistent, rigorous definition of what precisely a meme is remains one of the principal criticisms leveled at memetics, the study of memes."

Then I realize I'm the only one confused, all you innernets probably know exactly what it is. So here goes:

My Ex Was: Not boring.

Maybe I Should: Write more, submit more, dream more, and analyze myself less.

I Don't Understand: A lot of things, but mainly, why I can't quit you!

People Would Say that Im: A free spirit

I lost my: Blue camera I bought to replace the cheaper older black one I had and then found the black one.

Love is: Not always enough.

Somewhere, someone is: Still mad at me.

I will always: Hope.

Forever is: How long it's going to take me to become the writer I want to be.

I never want to: Eat any sort of sea meat.

I think the current president: Is a mega douchebag and has an IQ of -75.

When I wake up in the morning: I feel tired and want more sleep unless I've nowhere to go. Then I'm wide awake.

Life is full of: Liminol moments.

My past is: what got me here.

I get annoyed when: People are slow to drive, speak, forgive, or get going.

Parties are for: "Sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinking alone."- Billy Joel

I wish: I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller....But seriously, I wish I were spending NY Eve with Anna.

My dogs are: the cutest and weirdest little beings I have ever loved.


My cat is: Now my sisters cat. But we had a hell of a time, her and I.

Kisses are the worst: When the kisser has the breath. Just come smell Lucky "Baby Fish Mouth" Or Nico, Nico, Poopy eater.

Tomorrow I'm going to: mop the floor, read a book by Paulo Coelho, finish my Chrismakkuh decorating, cook, plan my week, finish the laundry, write a blog post, and spend entirely too much time online.

I really want to: Publish more.

I have low tolerance for people: who are Judgy Judgertons.

If I had a million dollars: Oh the places I would go! I'd have a new Louis laptop case in my hand, and Christian Leboutoin shoes, I could steer myself any direction I choose!

Goodnight Mooners!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful words from a soul that appreciates the wonder and tension in liminality.

You may not be the writer you want to be, but you are the writer you are, and that writer is light.

peace and see you around blogland!